Monday, December 22, 2008

Five things I could never ever live without.

1. Tumbling. Tumbling is my life I love to tumble, it is so much fun and the caoches are really nice!

2.Cell Phone. Whpo could live without there cel phone? Wow, I know I couldn't its the only way I can talk to my friends and family!

3.Computer. I love getting on the computer. I mean I don't think I could go 2 days wait I couuldn't even go 1 day wthout the computer!

4.Trampoline. I love going on the trampoline the only problem is that I can't really go on it in the winter. Yeah its just a little snowy, icy, and a little bit cold. =) But otherwise I love to go onto the trampoline! (:

5. TV. I like the tv I probley could live without the TV but I watch TV brfore I go to bed and when I have friends over. So if I do think about it hard I really could not live without a TV. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment